Do You Have A MTHFR Gene Mutation?
About The MTHFR Gene Mutation Saliva Test
NOTE: This test is ONLY AVAILABLE TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS.
After you purchase the MTHFR Gene Mutation Saliva Test, you will receive a simple saliva test kit in the mail. The test kit comes with:
- A buccal swab home saliva test kit
- Full instructions and laboratory request form
- Complete instructions & tools for taking the test
- Pre paid express post envelope to return the test to the laboratory (Australia Only).
Test results are sent to one of our professional health practitioners within 7-10 business days for evaluation. Our practitioners contact you with the results and recommendations on any findings via email, mail or phone.
Why This MTHFR Test Over Others?
- Convenient – Can be done from home or office and only takes a few minutes
- Easiest test for kids – no blood, no needles, no pain
- Accurate – Australian laboratory tested & verified
- Tests for both MTHFR gene variants (many only test for one)
- Professional advice included – Results are checked by qulified MTHFR practitioners and advice on what to do about it is provided
- Free support – Our MTHFR practitioners are available to help with questions that you will have if you’re found positive to a MTHFR gene mutation
How The MTHFR Saliva Test Works
The mthfr saliva test kit comes with all instructions & items required for the test, you will get a MTHFR buccal swab home saliva test kit, the test requires that you swab your mouth to collect some saliva for testing. Once you complete the test you send it back to our laboratory as per the instructions that you receive with the kit.
Once the results are tested in the laboratory they are sent to our MTHFR professional practitioners for evaluation, they then contact you with the results and provide recommendations if any are required. The test is easy to use, there no pain and your saliva sample is professionally tested in a qualified laboratory, then followed up by professional qualified advice.
What Exactly Is Tested?
This test is looking for the MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) gene mutations. The genes tested for include both the important MTHFR genes such as:
- MTHFR Gene Mutation (C677T)
- MTHFR Gene Mutation (A1298C)
Have any questions about this test? Ask one of our qualified health practitioners here.