NOTE: This test is ONLY AVAILABLE TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS.
Is your Antidepressant drug working best for you and your genetics?
Take the Pharmacogenomics mental health drug test to find out:
- If your prescribed drug is the right one for you genetically
- Which drugs might work better for your condition and with your genetics
- Which SSRI, TCA, SNRI is better for your mental health and the health of your body and metabolism
- How you metabolize your drug to see if it the right dosage or not
- Increase the drug efficacy
- Increase drug compatibility
- Avoid negative reactions to non compatible drugs (fewer adverse drug reactions (ADR’s)
- Increase drug type safety
- Reduce toxicity to certain drugs and reduce mortality
- Improve quality of life while on medications
- Reduce the time, cost and failure rates of drug trials
- Allows a more precise way to prescribe more effective drugs and avoid prescribing drugs with predictable side effects
About Pharmacogenomic Testing
Pharmacogenomic profile identify which medications are most suited to an individual. Common conditions include: Depression, Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder, epilepsy, seizures, ADHD, anxiety, other neurological disorders.
About the Pharmacogenomics mental health drug test
The test is a simple saliva test you can do right from your home or office.
A simple saliva test kit will be posted to your shipping address. The test kit provide full instructions and free express post back to the laboratory for testing. Once your test has been completed by the laboratory, it will be sent to our practitioners for a review of the results and the full results will be emailed to you with guidance on what you may need to do.
What Drugs are tested?
Currently the Pharmacogenomic mental health drug tests the following drugs:
- Citalopram (SSRI)
- Escitalopram (SSRI)
- Amitriptyline (TCA)
- Clomipramine (TCA)
- Dothiepin (TCA)
- Doxepin (TCA)
- Imipramine (TCA)
- Duloxetine (SNRI)
- Fluoxetine (SSRI)
- Sertraline (SSRI)
- Venlafaxine (SNRI)
- Fluvoxamine (SSRI)
- Paroxetine (SSRI)
- Nortriptyline (TCA)
- Clobazam (Benzodiazepine)
- Diazepam (Benzodiazepine)
- Dexamphetamine (Psycostimulant)
- Lisdexamfetamine (Psycostimulant)
Example test results for the Pharmacogenomic mental health drug test