NOTE: This test is ONLY AVAILABLE TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS.
Heavy metal toxicity is a common issue in Australia and lots of people are widely affected by this health condition. Heavy metals, such as mercury, lead and aluminium, can accumulate in the body over time and can lead to a number of concerning symptoms and health conditions. Heavy metal toxicity is primarily caused by the levels of pollution and use of chemicals that we are exposed to on a day to day basis.
NHG offer an advanced screening test for the water people drink which influences their metal and mineral status. This is especially true during chelation. It is important to know about the metal and mineral content of the water that you consume.
In most circumstances, water is processed through filters and water systems however, in rural areas, for instance, water supply systems are often inadequate or not available, and contaminated water remains in the water that is consumed by humans.
The test profile offered by NutriPATH will provide you with an easy, safe, and economical way to test for several of the most common contaminants found in your drinking water.
About the Water Minerals & Metals Test
The Water Minerals & Metals Test is a simple water sample test that can be done at your home or at the office, it only takes minutes to complete and is then sent to the laboratory in the express post bag provided.
The test contains:
- All the equipment needed to complete the test
- A full set of instructions
- Express Post overnight return delivery to the laboratory
- Test results are sent to one of our professional health practitioners within 7-10 business days for evaluation. Our practitioners contact you with the results and recommendations on any findings via email, mail, or phone so you’ll know exactly what you need to do if the results come back positive.
This test is a water supply test kit. A test kit will be posted to you with full instructions including prepaid return postage to the laboratory. The following markers will be tested:
- 10 Minerals: Cr, Cu, Fe, Mn, Se, Zn, Ca, Mg, B, Sr
- 12 toxic metals: Al, Sb, As, Ba, Be, Cd, Hg, Ni, Pb, Ag, Tl, U