The Zinc Test
Have you checked your zinc Levels?
The zinc test is a simple test you can do right from your home or office, The test only takes a minute and takes an accurate account of your zinc levels, it measures your body’s zinc levels which helps you to determine if your zinc is balanced, is toxic or if you have a zinc deficiency.
The Zinc Test
The zinc test is a simple blood test that can be done right near your home or office. Testing for zinc imbalances is really important due to it’s ability to cause many common health problems. The test includes:
- An authorized blood specimen order form that you take to your local accredited pathology for collection of your blood (Find a pathology near you here).
- A blood specimen test kit for the pathology to use to collect your blood sample
- Complete instructions for taking the test for you and the pathology
- Note, pathology will charge approximately $33.00 to take your sample
Test results are sent to one of our professional health practitioners within 7 business days for evaluation. Our practitioners contact you with the results and recommendations on any findings via email, mail or phone.
- Poor sense of taste or smell
- White marks on more than two fingernails
- Frequent infections
- stretch marks
- Acne or greasy skin
- Low fertility
- Pale skin
- Tendency to depression
- Loss of appetite
Have any questions about this test? Ask one of our qualified health practitioners here.
For Australian Orders we provide an express postage reply-paid envelope with the Test Kit for you to send your test sample directly to our pathology laboratory in Australia.
For Overseas Orders please allow up to 10 days for your Test Kit to be delivered. Please also note return postage to our testing laboratory in Australia is not included. We suggest you use your country’s air postage service instead of international couriers to avoid excess postage fees.