Do you have S.I.B.O? This simple home breath test kit will find out.
Did you know that over 50% of patients diagnosed with IBS have SIBO?
NOTE: This test is ONLY AVAILABLE TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS.
Common Symptoms of S.I.B.O
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Unexplained abdominal symptoms
- Gas and bloating
- The inability to tolerate sweet or starchy foods, fibre, or friendly flora supplements
- Postprandial bloating & abdominal distention with associated discomfort
- Gas and belching
- Constipation (generally associated with methanogenic bacteria)
- Diarrhoea (generally associated with hydrogenic bacteria)
- Altered gut mobility – can switch between Constipation and Diarrhoea
- Immune activation (food sensitivities)
- Brain fog
- Somatic pain
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Weight loss
- Weight gain
Testing for S.I.B.O
This simple, non-invasive home breath test detects bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine, a common condition that often underlies chronic symptoms of maldigestion and malabsorption, including bloating, gas, diarrhoea, irregularity, and abdominal pain.
Bacterial concentrations in the small intestine are normally kept to a minimum. When excessive, the delicate mucosal lining is disrupted, including the microvilli that facilitate absorption. As a result, bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine (BOSI) can inhibit nutrient absorption and lead to the following serious health problems.
The S.I.B.O Test
The S.I.B.O test is a simple breath test that can be done right from your home or office. Testing for S.I.B.O is really important and can help to bring a great deal of relief once detected and treated, the test includes
- The test kit
- The test kit full instructions
- Express post overnight return delivery to laboratory
- Test results are sent to one of our professional health practitioners within 7 business days for evaluation. Our practitioners contact you with the results and recommendations on any findings via email, mail or phone so you’ll know exactly what you need to do if the results come back positive.