Fluid Plex 200ml – Kidney Detox and Fluid Retention
The term fluid retention signifies an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the circulatory system or within the tissues or cavities of the body. It occurs as a result of changes in the pressure inside the capillaries causing too much fluid to be released into the tissue spaces between the cells. If the lymphatic system is overwhelmed the fluid will remain in the tissues causing swelling.
A gentle diuretic that aids & assists in the treatment of fluid retention. Helps to gently detox the kidneys.
- Swelling of the legs, ankles, feet, abdomen or any other part of the body
- Muscle cramps
- Protein deficiency
- Medications (Oral Contraceptive Pill)
- Hormonal Imbalance such as Premenstrual Syndrome
- Kidney disease
Looking for Kidney detox herbs
Fluid Plex combines the following blend of traditional Herbs to Provide a Kidney cleanse and assist with fluid retention:
- Parsley leaf is a gentle diuretic, aiding urinary output.
- Gravel root is a cleansing herb with a diuretic action and can reduce the formation of calculi (stones) in the urinary tract.
- Hydrangea root is a gentle diuretic and is helpful in inflammatory conditions of the urinary tract.
- Marshmallow root has an anti-inflammatory effect on the urinary tract.
Each 5mL contains dry herb equivalent to:
- Parsley leaf, Petroselinum crispum 2g
- Gravel root, Eupatorium purpureum 375mg
- Hydrangea root, Hydrangea arborescens 375mg
- Marshmallow root, Althaea officinalis 250mg
Adult: 5mL three times daily
Shake bottle well before use
Consult your healthcare practitioner if fluid retention persists. Individuals taking anticoagulants should seek medical advice before taking this product.Contains Ethanol.